updated May 24th, 2018
We will use the information we collect from you:
- to process your purchase of products on the Website. The following information will be collected: first name, surname, address, email, company and VAT ID (if relevant).
- to help us understand customer trends and patterns and to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective way (like identifying the type of browser you are using).
- to provide you with email notifications, newsletters and special offers, such as upgrade or special discounts. You may opt out from receiving such communications from us at any time by contacting us at support [at] tritik.com or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the communications that you will receive.
- to respond to any queries you may have including email you send to customer service. This information is used by Tritik for the sole purpose of responding to your question.
- You are free to simply browse the Website without registering your personal details. However, by using the Website in this way you expressly consent that we may collect certain information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The careful handling of your personal information is important to us and we would never sell this information.
We hand over information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described in the following:
a. PayPal and Stripe
Financial transactions are handled by our payment service providers: Stripe and PayPal. We will only share transaction data with them for the purposes of processing your payments.
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The Website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your profile, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Tritik.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, please be assured that we take all reasonable steps in line with legal and technical developments to guard against any loss, misuse and alteration of your personal data under Tritik’s control. We will continue to maintain and improve these measures over time. Personal data collected by Tritik will be stored in secure operating environments. To protect your personal data during transmission to our servers, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This encrypts all information you transmit to us.
Despite these actions, there is no 100% guarantee against unauthorized third parties gaining access to your data. Consequently, we have to point out that every transmission of data over the Internet is at your own risk.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You have the right at any time, and at no charge, to request the information and data stored relating to you. Please send your request or any questions regarding privacy to the following email address: support [at] tritik.com